cardiovascular support and improve vascular function.
L-arginine is a vital amino acid that plays a role in a number of
physiological functions in the body1 but is best known for its cardiovascular
benefits. In the body, l-arginine is converted to nitric oxide (NO), which
causes relaxation of blood vessels, and regulates blood vessel tone and
flexibility. This reduces stress on the heart, improves circulation, and lowers
blood pressure.2 In addition, l-arginine reduces blood viscosity and lipid
The amino acid citrulline is metabolized to yield more l-arginine which in
turn provides additional NO.5 Citrulline helps to optimize blood flow
throughout the body and promote healthy energy levels.6
Folic Acid, B6 and B12 work together to decrease harmful homocysteine
levels. Decreasing homocysteine helps to protect against atherosclerosis and
Red wine extract is high in antioxidant anthocyanins and polyphenols which
have cardioprotective effects and help reduce LDL oxidation.7
Pomegranate contains superior antioxidants known as punicalagins and
ellagic acid. Pomegranate inhibits LDL oxidation, reduces arterial wall
thickening, and enhances the activity of eNOS, the enzyme responsible for
converting l-arginine to NO.3
Vitamin K2 keeps calcium in the bones and out of the arteries where it can
lead to arterial calcification. Vitamin K2 supports the synthesis of
proteins associated with calcium utilization, namely osteocalcin, and matrix Gla
protein. Osteocalcin is involved in the mineralization of bone and is
needed to effectively bind calcium to the bone matrix.8 Matrix Gla prevents the
calcification of soft tissue including arteries, while facilitating normal
bone growth and development. Matrix Gla protein is a potent inhibitor of
arterial calcification and is dependent on vitamin K to perform this
function.9 Consumption of vitamin K2 can reduce the potential for coronary heart
Vitamin D3 has long been known to aid in calcium absorption, but new
research shows that D3 also plays a role in healthy cardiovascular function,
reduces inflammation,11 and protects against infection12 and abnormal cell
growth.13 Vitamin D3 can reduce blood pressure levels by inhibiting renin, an
enzyme released by the kidneys that acts to increase blood pressure.14
Vitamin D receptors (VDR) may play a role in regulating blood vessel
relaxation. Vitamin D3 activates VDR which in turn exerts a positive effect on
Ribose is a naturally occurring sugar that has been extensively studied
for its ability to enhance the recovery of energy compounds in heart cells
after myocardial ischemia.16 Ribose is part of the ATP molecule which is the
energy currency for cells. Ribose is required to replenish ATP and
increases ATP stores in heart muscle as well as skeletal muscle cells.3
Xylitol is a low glycemic sweetener17 that occurs naturally in the body.
High glycemic sweeteners can cause glycation which leads to decreased
arterial flexibility. Unlike other sweeteners, xylitol has been shown to inhibit
oral bacteria, and promote saliva productionproviding protection against
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is a water soluble antioxidant3 that acts as a
natural preservative to protect the product ingredients from oxidation.
The new Proargi-9 is an advanced formula that contains not only arginine,
but additional, exciting ingredients that enhance the cardiovascular
benefits of arginine. The new ProArgi-9 supplies the nutrients needed to boost
energy levels and blood flow throughout the body and protect against the
negative effects of cardiovascular aging.
22 Reasons to take Proargi9 Plus
The nitric oxide derived from arginine is directly or indirectly
implicated in practically every cellular response and health condition imaginable,
from the cardiovascular system to the immune system, and hormone function to
nerve function. Although an exhaustive list of possible applications for
the amino acid is not included, the following are the primary scientifically
backed reasons that anyone – even healthy people – should consider adding
the arginine to their health and wellness regimen.
1. ProArgi9 Plus is one thousand times more powerful than any naturally
occurring antioxidant in the body. Arginine`s antioxidant properties support
various body systems and may protect against heart disease, stroke, cancer,
and diabetes, as well as slowing premature aging.
2. ProArgi9 Plus offers wide-ranging cardiovascular support, including
controlling blood pressure and plaque formation. Nitric oxide keeps arteries
relaxed and pliable for normal blood pressure, preventing hypertension and
3. ProArgi9 Plus enhances memory, particularly long-term memory, and may
help to reverse the effects of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
4. ProArgi9 Plus boosts human growth hormone (HGH) production, which has
5. ProArgi9 Plus enhances communication of messenger cells between nerves
and the brain.
6. ProArgi9 Plus may help improve immune function and fight bacterial infections.
7. ProArgi9 Plus may help in the treatment and prevention of diabetes
since many disease complications, including poor circulation and blindness, are
vascular in nature. Arginine is also found to regulate insulin secretion
in the pancreas.
8. ProArgi9 Plus may inhibit the division and proliferation of cancer
9. ProArgi9 Plus helps with cholesterol control by lowering serum and LDL
10. ProArgi9 Plus enhances male sexual performance by treating vascular
erectile dysfunction (ED).
11. ProArgi9 Plus anticoagulant abilities reduce clotting to lower heart
attack and stroke risk.
12. ProArgi9 Plus reduces pregnancy-related hypertension, a risk factor
for both the expecting mother and the unborn child.
13. ProArgi9 Plus is useful in the treatment of asthma by opening
pulmonary pathways for easier breathing and the treatment of lung disorders.
14. ProArgi9 Plus relaxes hypertonic sphincter muscles, preventing and
15. ProArgi9 Plus boosts lean muscle mass and preserves bone density by
encouraging HGH production, which also leads to a reduction in fatty tissue.
Because af these properties, it may be useful in weight management and
16. ProArgi9 Plus can help offset cardiovascular and lung damage caused by
tobacco use, since nitric oxide levels in smokers are less than half of
those found in nonsmokers.
17. ProArgi9 Plus helps to accelerate wound healing and postsurgery
recovery. Research has shown it is useful in treating burn wounds and stimulates
wound healing in the elderly.
18. ProArgi9 Plus may be useful in enhancing athletic performance due to
its ability to boost exercise tolerance, its beneficial effect on the lungs,
and its effect on HGH levels. Which helps with building lean muscle tissue.
19. ProArgi9 Plus may be used to improve the function of the prostate.
20. ProArgi9 Plus may prevent and possible reverse the effects of
osteoporosis by positively affecting bone mass.
21. ProArgi9 Plus has been used in the treatment of irritable bowel
syndrome and to reduce the occurrence of ulcers – especially stress- related –
without affecting gastric acid production.
22. ProArgi9 Plus may improve renal function and slow the progression of
renal disease and age-related chronic renal failure. Arginine`s protective
effect on the kidneys may also benefit those with diabetes